March 17, 2020
Cornerstone is committed to the safety and well-being of our staff and consumers. Cornerstone does not have any consumer or staff member who has tested positive for COVID-19, but has implemented precautions in effort to reduce exposure to the illness.
They include, but are not limited to the following policies and key strategies:
- Only essential Cornerstone administrative employees are working from the office at this time. Other nonessential administrative staff is working from home. Please call ahead about any need you may have, and your message will be forwarded to the necessary staff member in a timely manner.
- There will only be curbside pickup allowed at Blueprint. Our staff will escort your consumer to your vehicle until further notice.
- Blueprint and supported living homes are not open to visitors at this time.
- Extensive cleaning with CDC recommended cleaning solutions are being used at all support living homes and at Blueprint.
- Consumers and staff have been educated on hand-washing and social distancing.
Cornerstone Associates continues to monitor the Indiana State Department of Health, BDDS, and other industry and health authorities for COVID-19 coronavirus updates that could affect our vulnerable consumers and the health of our employees. We thank you for your understanding with these new changes.
Stay safe out there.